Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Macro and Minatures

Slinkachu:
I like his work, because it is mostly in the middle of big cities, and its showing a mini world, like a beach or a swimming pool with puddles and melted ice creams and things like that.
Also, it looks quite realistic, because he has cut things in half, to make them look like they are in water. Also, i like the way it is showing the city in the background burred out a bit.




My Go!
I like these ones, because they make the little lego men and the car look bigger than what they actually are. Also, if i feel that if i did this again with more figures and equipment i could do it better than this.





FiddleOak:
I like his work, because he takes photos of things and uses photoshop to edit in people, so they look like really small people. I also like the way it has been edited to make it look so real.




My Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment