We had to take a photo of something at ground level, so we decided to take a picture os the grass and
flowers from ground level.
I think that this was a success, but it is a little blurry, so we could have taken a little more time to focus the camera and make the shot more clear.
Patterns In Nature:
We had to look for different patterns in nature, so we decided to do this leaf, because it has many patterns in it.
I think that it was a success, but i could have gotten closer, to make it more clear of the pattern in the leaf. Also, for this, we changed to camera setting to macro, to make it more clear and close up.
Looking Down:
For this, we had to take the photo from above, looking down. We decided to take a photo of our feet.
I think it was a success, but we could have been a little bit more creative with it.
Framing With Nature:
For this, we had to look for an area, where we could use nature as a frame, so we took a photo of the school field with the trees and bushes around it as a frame.
I think that this was a success.
Hand Stars:
For this, we had to make our hands into stars. It was quite hard to do, because we only had three of us in a group, this means that we only had two people to make the stars.
It was successful, but we could have zoomed out a little, so we could het all the hands in clearly.
Looking Up:
For this, Kylie had to lie on the ground and take a picture looking up at us.
I think that his was very successful.
Jump Photo:
For this, we had to take a photo of people jumping in the air. We put the camera on a different setting, to take loads of photos.
I think that this one was very successful, because we are both in the air, and it is a very clear shot.
Horseman Plank:
For this, Kylie had to tilt her head right back, to make it look like her head wasn't there, and Keliegh had to pop her head up, to make it look like her head was off her body!
I think that this was succesful, but we could have ,ad it look a little better, by Kylie holding Kelieghs head or hair.
Giants And Monsters:
For this, we had to make it look like Keliegh was holding Kylie. This one was VERY hard to do!
I think that this one could have been better, because we could have made it look a little bit more realistic.
Reflection:
For this, we had to use a reflection, so we used the mirror in the toilets, to take a photo of Kylie.
I think that this was a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment